!show!: 55|Reply: 2

The New C7815 does not work with IP Camera Super Client Software

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Agung Post time 2019-3-14 02:00:57 |Show all posts
Dear.
I bought 2 IP Cam C7815WIP on November 2018 and these cams worked well with IP Camera Super Client Software, firmware of those cams are 48.53.75.103
And then on Jan 2019, I made another purchase of 6 pcs for the same type (Firmware 45.83.75.123), the cams did not work with IP Camera Super Client anymore, but working well with PC Eye4 Software.
I am not using  PC Eye4, but IP Camera Super Client.

The question is, how to make those 6 cams still working with IP Camera Super Client ?
Should I downgrade the firmware to the older one ?
Any possibilities for the solution of this problem ?
Thank you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Trigu4 Post time 2019-3-14 16:26:46 |Show all posts
As you can see , based on firmware , you have different hardware cameras  (48.53 . and 45.83)  

Vstarcam will not help you here ,   but this is how this hack works

if you are talking about the PC software , then , check the sofware folder , you will notice a folder for each hardware ID , you just need to add the one that belongs to your new cameras and the app will work with it

Welcome to Vstarcam mess , a company selling FAKE SECURITY CAMERAS WITH FAKE ONVIF , FAKE RTSP , AND NEVER EVER FIX THEIR BUGS BUT KEEPS LYING

, Vstarcam , I'm still waiting for you to fix RTSP , and ONVIF since more than  2 years ago , all you did is keep REMOVING features instead of FIXING them

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
Trigu4 replied at 2019-3-14 16:26
As you can see , based on firmware , you have different hardware cameras  (48.53 . and 45.83)  

Vst ...

Dear Customer,
Please open APP, go to settings--->firmware settings,  you can know the right firware version.
please give me a picture on it's firmware version first.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile version|网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|网络摄像机|NVS|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2019-3-24 19:20 , Processed in 0.087426 second(s), 22 queries .